We all know the Bangalore is an IT Hub of India; there is an unknown fact that, it’s also a hub for new restaurants & tiny eateries. We see 100’s of new restaurants opening every month and those are running well because of the strategy, offers and good marketing. Also, the taste & consistency of the dishes play a vital role in any restaurant! Well, recently Five Star Chicken invited few food bloggers in the town to try out their newly introduced dishes. As soon as I see the Invite, I felt what Vegetarians have to do with Five Star Chicken! However, my assumption was wrong. Because Five Star Chicken has numerous Veg options, which most of us aren’t aware!
It was a bright afternoon and we were all set for Star brunch. Since we are supposed to try most of the dishes from Five Star Menu! The Bloggers meet was happening at their corporate office, which is above “Five Star Café” Indiranagar. A Five Star Café is a Flagship Outlet of Five Star Chicken. Honestly, we were too excited and I am personally very happy because this was my first QSR Bloggers Meet.
After a nice demonstration of a Management Team, we got an opportunity to try numerous varieties of the dishes served at Five Star Chicken. I guess everyone knows the prices of the dishes are certainly cheaper compare to the similar set of Chains. They have not compromised on quality and taste, though prices are cheap.
Being a Vegetarian I tried the below dishes and honestly, I started craving every now & then!
- Yummy Veg Burger – Burger bun was super soft and patty was crispy, crunchy, juicy & tasty. It’s totally worth for the money you pay.
- Peri Peri Fries – I am not a great fan of Peri Peri Fries in the similar chains, because I always have sensed too much of tanginess more than spice level. However, in Five Star Chicken both are equally added to satisfy my palate.
- Veg Roll – This was everyone’s favorite in our gang! Veg Rolls were extremely good and patty was the same one in the Veg Burger and mayo dipped in capsicum & onion gave an extraordinary taste! I am sure this is a Hot Cake for Vegetarians in Five Star Chicken. I strongly recommend the Veg Roll.
- Corn Cheese Nuggets – This could have been better or may be not my cup of tea! I felt there was no flavor, since there was no seasoning and also felt the outer later was over fried. I am sure; kids will fall in love with it!
- Aloo Paratha – I never expected that, Aloo Paratha will be so good in places like Five Star Chicken. Believe me it was tremendous with lots of Indian flavors in the stuffing. You don’t require any pickle or curds to accompany Paratha.
- Vegetable Biryani – Biryani is something I always love, whether it’s good or bad. But surprisingly it was too good with all the required flavors. While having a conversation with the Chef, he said they have taken extra care to satisfy every palate. When it comes to Biryani, everyone has their own assumption according to the region where they come from. In Five Star Chicken its unique and must try dish! Also, priced very less, this is admirable.
Brief about Five star Chicken:
It was launched in 1985 in Thailand and soon become one of the most popular brands in Asia, with global presence in 9 countries with 7000 outlets and has its own state of art infrastructure for storage and distribution. They are more on farm to food concept, which most of the competitors are still working to implement. Five Star Chicken operates its own farms and the chickens are 25% huge than its competitors and always to love to adapt region’s taste. In India they launched in Nov 2012, in Namma Bengaluru and currently they have approx. 350 outlets in most of the cities and towns across South India.
Now, it’s your turn to decide & visit Five Star Chicken!
I would like to thank Five Star Chicken Management team for having us and it was a fun filled afternoon!