Partners in Crime were hanging around in Indiranagar and decided to relax somewhere with some nice food & drinks. After so much of exploration, decided to bump into “Zucca Redefined” while passing Paradise Biryani Restaurant.
We were surprised and shocked to see such a nice pricing of the dishes in online and off course good reviews and ratings. It was around 8pm and Zucca was perfectly dressed up to welcome the Guests and the entrance is quite appealing.
The Zucca has two sections; one is a huge lounge and other one is the rooftop terrace. One can choose based on the mood. We decided to sit in the Roof Top. The Roof Top décor is contemporary and I liked the hanging plants. A View from Roof Top is just amazing with the View of CMH Road and 100 Ft Road, since Zucca is at a Right Junction. Nevertheless, the lounge is the 3rd floor will also not disappoint you. The décor takes straight to party mood and I am sure you are going to dance!
I would like to talk more about Pricing; I am totally impressed with the fare of the dishes at Zucca. I am sure; it’s going to give commendable competition to most of the Pubs & Restaurants in Indiranagar. I visited so many places and did not see such a reasonable menu anywhere. People who have visited Zucca will not think of other option.
We initially thought of some drinks & a couple of starters. However, we ordered so many of the Non Veg & Veg dishes from a Menu. Here are the dishes we tried and esteemed at Zucca.
- Potato Broccoli Soup – It’s a combination of potato and broccoli boiled along with seasoning till tender, puree and it was served with toasted garlic bread. The soup had a great creamy texture and tastes indeed with the broccoli pulp.
- Stuffed Fried Mushroom – Mushrooms stuffed with sautéed vegetables like bell peppers and some exotic veggies. These were fried perfectly till golden brown. It’s crispy and just melted with tomato based dip.
- Nachos Vegetarian – Nachos are superb here, it’s original and made with corn based tortillas. The Nachos were topped with a Creamy Cheese, Bell Peppers and Black Beans.
- Hara Bara Kebab – A tasty alternative for those who love kebabs but are vegetarian. Here they did it brilliantly and it was just melting and tastes divine.
- Loaded Cheese and Roasted Garlic Fries – It’s a fusion starter at Zucca. They have added a cheese and roasted garlic on homemade French fries. It gives a distinct flavor for people who, fed up with regular fries.
- Spicy Fried Sweet Corn – Is there anyone who don’t love sweet corn? I am sure, No – Most of us love sweet corn and Non Veggies will also fall in love with it. In our group everyone loved this starter, which was made with sautéed veggies and seasoning.
- Tropicana Pizza – The Thin Crust Pizza and Tastes decent!
- Thai Red Curry Veg – It’s spicy and authentic! They served a regular Indian Rice. However, I liked it.
In Cocktails, we tried
- Ginger Lemon Grass
- Bell Pepper Margarita
- Zucca 3rd Floor
We got an excellent service from Folks at Zucca. They are best in suggesting dishes. Thinking of having a drink with some great food & music at Indiranagar? Rush to Zucca!
Address: 484, 3rd & 4th Floor, Signature Square, CMH Road, Indiranagar, Bangalore
Phone # +91 9620355560, 9620355570