In recent times, friends and family members often ask for a good restaurant to have lunch and dinner. I always eager to suggest a nice place and I have been sending huge list along with handpick. But, when it comes to West Bangalore, I use to be kind of unbiased.
A Couple of months before, one of my foodie friends talking so much about a small Fine-dining restaurant, which is located in the heart of Rajajinagar (West Bangalore) and I was so excited to visit, in fact, I use to ask him regularly to catch up at that place either for a lunch or dinner.
Last Sunday, at last we visited for lunch with High Expectations and trust me, we were thoroughly gratified with Food, Service, hospitality and ambiance.
The restaurant has a Purple themed décor and the dining area is completely neat and maintained perfectly with comfortable seating. The décor here offers a finest experience, while savoring your meal. I am sure you love it.
Our lunch includes Soup, Starters and Main Course,
- Tomato Soup – Tomato soup over here is flavorful, tangy and thick liken to the other places in the Town. I usually don’t like, but here I got an irreplaceable impression.
- Lemon Coriander Soup – A must try soup, they prepared nicely with necessary constituents.
- Honey Chili Potatoes – Crispy Potato Fingers glazed with honey and Chili sauce. A starter is soft and crispy, when it comes to taste, it’s hot and sweet.
- Paneer Tikka – Marinated perfectly and zero complaints with taste. Paneer was soft and tastes grand.
- Stuffed Mushrooms – The Most delicious appetizer and tastes incredible.
- Vegetable Biryani – I had mixed opinion about Veg Biryani initially but after having a couple of spoons, I find it flavorful and there is a “Wow” factor. I still feel the aroma of it.
- Thai Red Curry & Rice – Oh My Goodness! It’s not an authentic Thai restaurant, trust me; you will get a brilliant stuff here. Thai Red Curry is just amazing with mild spiciness. The best part is that, they only prepare the Thai Red Paste, that’s something commendable. I have had this curry in multiple places, but everyone is using ready-made paste. Good quality of Rice served with this Curry.
The Purple Pan restaurant is definitely doing a brilliant job in serving some exotic cuisines in the Town.
We got a preeminent service from the folks at TPP, they have deep knowledge about the dishes and that’s something really important in Hospitality Business. They are again polite, humble and approachable!
We were absolutely enjoyed our lunch and I would like to thank the restaurant Management for serving admirable food. Since, they recommended most of the dishes.
I would definitely recommend this place, if anyone asks for a finest restaurant in West Bangalore.
Address: 5/111, 1st Block, Near Navrang Theatre, Dr. Rajkumar Road, Rajajinagar, Bangalore 560010
Phone # +91 9845080075 / 9845221675