Barbeque Nation is an Exquisite place for both Veg & Non Veg Lovers. Being a food lover I visited both Indiranagar & JP Nagar outlets couple of times in the bygone. But in recent times I dint get a chance & company to visit.
We were planning to go exactly by 12 pm but we couldn’t make and ended up reaching by 1.30pm. We have reserved well in advance, so there was no exertion in getting table for us. Restaurant is based in first floor and they have a steadfast entrance in the ground floor.
Restaurant reception is quite welcoming with so many awards, once you get out of Elevator.
Management guy took us to one of the nice barbeque tables, which is pleasant in the sunny afternoon. We were damn hungry and as choice being veggies we opted for Veg Lunch.
Well, In Barbeque nation they serve starters to the table and Main Course will be buffet system. We were intent more on starters than Main Course.
Here are some of the common starters for Vegetarian’s in Barbeque Nation:
1. Orleans Incendiary Corn of the Cob: If you are a corn lover, this is a dish for you. They have chosen handpicked eminence of Corn with sweet and sour flavor.
2. Cajun Spicy Baby Potato: My most favorite & desirable one. Dish will be medium spicy and I relished the crispiness and taste of it.
3. Tandoori Pineapple: Until I visited to barbeque Nation I wasn’t aware that, pineapple can be used to prepare such a nice dish. I just love this dish with smoked flavor and pepperiness.
4. Chinese Szechuan Mushroom: I started eating mushroom recently and trust me this is one of the best tandoori starters with sweet, sour and tangy.
5. Chilly Garlic Cottage Cheese: I found Paneer was bit hard and it was bland. I feel marinating was not done properly.
6. Crispy Corn: It was out of list and made with shredded sweet corn. I just loved the crispiness and flavor of it.
I happened to try only Sehrangi Biryani, being a Biryani lover in Main Course which is again bland and contradictory to Biryani as per my knowledge. I noticed Bengal Grams in Biryani and that’s quite weird. Curd rice was quite as usual.
There was a nice lavish table for Desserts which is again good to make your meal complete. Desserts were Malpua, Rabdi, Gulab Jamoon, two types of pastries, brownie and Vanilla Ice cream with chocolate sauce.
I happened to try Vanilla Ice cream with Strawberry sauce, tastes as usual.
They have recently introduced Kulfi which will be customized as per customer’s suggestions with Toppings & Flavor. I requested to prepare a signature kulfi, he ended up with delicious Pan Seasoned which was again a Bliss.
Ambiance of the restaurant is marvelous and suitable to go with all age groups although they have a Bar counter. Tables are comfortable and clean though.
Service plays a vital role in the Hotel Industry and Barbeque nation is the best example to give a thoroughgoing satisfaction for Service Aspect. People who serve starters are much focused. Another best part is they have 3 to 4 Managers who will be interacting with the guests, that’s a good sign in Hospitality parameter.
This is apt place to go with loved ones for special occasions and they served a birthday pastry to celebrate my wife’s birthday that made us even more impressed and binding with Barbeque Nation, JP Nagar.