For me, nothing beats like a large glass of Hoegaarden or Bira White. These two beers are my all-time favorite no matter what. But these beers are not available in most of the Pubs in Bangalore for some reason. However, Beer Café did an amazing job by introducing some of the Indian & International Bottled beers to Indian Market and become people favorite within short span of time. Well, that’s not only because of the beer, also because of the multi cuisine menu with an exquisite mix of burgers, wraps, salads, pizzas along with newly introduced delectable like Flaky Chicken Strips, Queso Bacon Dip, Chicken Poutine, Cheese and Cold Meat Platters.
A heaven for beer lovers – Beer Cafe opened their 3rd Outlet at VR Bengaluru Mall on August 7th 2016 after the Major Success at Indiranagar and Koramangala Outlets.
May be Beer Café is the only place in the town which serve 30 Varieties of Beers from 18 Countries and the number keeps growing now & then!
I was at Beer Café, VR Bengaluru Mall for a bloggers meet to rejoice the International Beer day which also included a promo of Beerosphere, a new line of merchandise encompassing over 30 products across various sorts.
The Beer Café has a bright yellow ambiance with wooden interiors, which gives a perfect stress buster after tiring day at work! Also it’s an apt place for never ending conversation with friends & loved ones with some Beers, Beer Cocktails and lavish food.
The Beer Café has introduced a new line of merchandise comprising over 30 products across categories such as gaming gadgets, décor, glassware, personal and office products. Its an extension of the Beer Café that patrons can take home, to work, gift or collect as souvenirs. The Merchandise includes Spin Chill, USB Mini Fridge, Sonic Foamer, Beer Cap Collector and lot more! The current line of merchandise is priced between 95 to 3750 INR.
It was a bright sunny afternoon and that called for a Beer! Well, there was a Set menu for lunch which includes Salads, Appetizers, Mains, Dessert and some Indian & International Beers.
- Corn Bhel – The starter was made with some Indian snacks, Nachos, Chopped Mango, Chopped Green Chilies and Sweet Corn. The dish was people favorite and show stopper for all the Vegetarians. The dish had right level of spiciness and moderate bitterness. Corn Bhel was paired perfectly with my favorite Hoegaarden Beer.
- Mac & Cheese Finger – Being a patron of Mac & Cheese, I certainly can’t say no to this fusion beauty. The fingers were crispy outside and just melt in the mouth with the spicy mayo dip. This was luscious! Mac & Cheese Finger paired good with Krombacher Pils German Beer.
- Nachos and Cheesy Dip – The Nachos were crispy and taste awesomely indulgent. It was truly ground-breaking experience. Peroni goes certainly well with Nachos!
- Veg Burger – The Burger bun was soft and patty was juicy. However, I feel few more veggies addition would have done the burger better.
- Brownie with Vanilla Ice Cream – I definitely scream for this Vanilla Ice Cream & Brownie. I love Brownie in very few places and the Brownie at The Beer Café is my new benchmark. The one here was crispy, soft and appealing!
Also, we got an opportunity to try some of the beers like Krombacher Pils, Hoegaarden, Estrella Damm, Budweiser, KF Ultra Max and Peroni.
Well, the experience was unforgettable because of the prompt service from folks at the Beer Café and a great company from Foodie Buddies!
The Beer Café is poised to become most profitable alco beverage service brand in India. Bequeathed with significant awards such as the Images Coca Cola Golden spoon award, India Restaurant Congress award, Times Nightlife award and ET Now business & service excellence award, the consumer and industry has predictable this concept as a blockbuster.
So, the next time, #BeerMore at The Beer Café, India’s largest, fastest growing and the most awarded beer chain!
#Loveofbeer #bangaloreepicure #fbab #vrmall #bangalore #beerlove #beerporn
Address: Upper Ground Floor, VR Bengaluru Mall, Whitefield.
Phone: 080 4652 4025
Reservation: Recommended on Weekends
Price for 2: 1000 INR Excluding Liquor.